Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Going back to a thing of enjoyment

I went last week to register at my new church,
St. John Church, the same church the other Riera's married at.
While there I met the Director of Religious Education
and began talking to her about the 13 years I taught religion
while my kiddies were growing up as well as loving 
speaking to teens about my life story.
She was quite excited and asked if I would please meet with
her to discuss how I could be of service in my new
church home. I will meet with her today at 1pm.
I want to give back to my new community and
I miss being around the children.
This is something I always enjoyed, teachin religion.
Very excited to get back into that.
It is the first time in my whole life that I am in 
a different catholic parish,
don't even know who the bishop is here.
Time to get back into the faith that I have neglected
some in the last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment