Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Grand Isle coming soon

Next time HOBL comes home it is time for
our annual Grand Isle Trip,
time for the Mona Lisa to become our home for a week.
It is my very favorite place in the whole wide world.
If I had to give up my Grand Isle vacation to go on an
extravagant one around the world I would not do it.
Grand Isle is "My Place"
it is the one week that I do nothing for no one,
that I relax, come and go as I  please,
read and nap, play on the beach, relax on 
the hammock. My friends, Kieth and Sue Manning
are the lucky owners of the Mona Lisa and always
give us first dibs on the time we want. 
Pays to have good friends with a camp on the Island
as their camp is not just any camp, it is right on the beach.





Memory Making, this is what the Island is to me.
Wish I could live there but then, it probably would not be
as special to me. This year we have many old friends coming for
a day or a few nights, gunna be a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Let us know when y'all go so we can drop by!! -Kaylee

    ReplyDelete