Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I'M SO GLAD WE HAD THIS TIME TOGETHER...

Yes, the Plaisance family is back together sparing Lucy
who is at 4-H camp. Owen called last night to
tell me his Mom loved her dry erase board he made her
and to tell me he loved me and to thank me for letting 
him spend time here. Special times, special times.
I am a blessed, blessed Auntie Lil and like I said
many years ago when starting this blog,
I am working hard on building a legacy, that when 
my time here is over, I will live in the heart and mind
of many I love, fill them with memories of times spent together.
I have also mentioned here just how much
I loved Carol Burnett show when growing up.
Because I was a sickly child growing up and missed lots
of school, TV was a very good friend of mines.
The Carol Burnett show, even today remains one
of my favorites. I will close this post with the song always
sung at the end of her show:
I'M SO GLAD WE HAD THIS TIME TOGETHER,
JUST TO LAUGH AND SING A SONG OR TWO
SEEMS WE JUST GET STARTED AND BEFORE 
YOU KNOW IT, 
COMES A TIME WE HAVE TO SAY 
SO LONG
Fitting words for a most awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment