Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

cork n canvas weekend

It wasn't just cork n' canvas that made my weekend.
I got to see my little namesake who now laughs
out loud especially when you kiss her on the neck.


She loved hearing Katie talk to her and Lillian's
mommy and daddy say she is adjusted very well
to her babysitter and her schedule.
Cork n' canvas was soooo much fun.
As you can see we all painted the same painting but not
one was the same as the other.
I do believe my Jesi had the most artistic one of
all of us which makes me thinks she really
needs to open her own business similar
to this.
Then there was my talent however I am not a quick
painter I will have to complete my painting
with the small details on my own at home
because the more I did, the more I wanted to do.
Mrs. Mary, Lisa's mom joined us and I was so glad
she shared the evening with us.
Toya also came out for the evening to share her talent.
I am happy to say she also stayed sleep at Rod and Katie's
last night which gave us many hours talking on the
porch this morning sharing stories and memories
Rebecca also came out for the event and we all know that
girl deserved a weekend out for fun.
She too stayed the night in Plaquemine and
joined in on the porch talk.
All of this was thanks to that cute little brunette, Katie
up there who not only celebrated my birthday
which was in August but also her Mom's which
was this month and Jesi's which is in October.
And like the night wasn't enough of a celebration,
she also made us this precious little cake!!!!
On our way to Plaquemine, Rebecca, Jesi and I
stopped at Noddaway Plantation to
have lunch and take in the beautiful scenery.
... and my girl and I spent some good quality time
together with all our gal pals!

8 comments:

  1. "Then there was my talent however I am not a quick painter" --- Lil, close your mouth and move the brush.
    "I do believe my Jesi had the most artistic one of all of us which makes me thinks she really
    needs to open her own business" --- If she would have quit school and worked for me she'd be well on her way but nooooooooooooooooooo you had to talk her into your world of needles and lovey dovey caring for sick people.
    "Rebecca also came out for the event and we all know that girl deserved a weekend out for fun." YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! MY HOT MOMMMA!
    "On our way to Plaquemine, Rebecca, Jesi and I
    stopped at Noddaway Plantation to have lunch and take in the beautiful scenery." Next time, stand aside and leave the one sitting. (heh heh heh)
    "She loved hearing Katie talk to her" Sounds like someone's got "baby fever"..... I was wondering why Rod had that spring in his step. There was a little black blurrr that shot through town ... now it all makes sense.
    "and my girl and I spent some good quality time
    together with all our gal pals!" nice.... makes me want say in my Aunt Jeanie voice "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mikie jealous that he wasn't invited to the party...or is it really because he had 4 little ones to watch over...hehehehe...it was sweet the way he told y'all to step aside and the leave the one in the middle for a beautiful view. That is most definitely an Aunt Jeanie..."AAAAAWWWWWWW SSSHHHHAAAAAA".

    It looks like everyone had a great time and each picture has it's own personal quality, touch and talent.

    SSSOOOOO...How was the wine????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lillian is growing so very fast and my goodness she looks like her Dad!!! Can't wait to see the Gremillions again soon!!

    Love,
    Aunt C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to make a comment on that beautiful baby girl in up there (shame on me) ... Here's an inside view of my brain .... I was thinking it's no wonder it was such a cute baby because I was such a cute baby until I remembered I'm married into the family (duhhhhh) Beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watch it Mikie......
    you know some of these kids are more talented than us, if I figured it out so may they ;^O

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a lot of fun. I never would have thought I would have enjoyed as much as I did. I am thinking of doing this for my bachelorette Party! I enjoyed Roddie and Katie's porch even more so. Roddie is so lucky to have Katie-they make a great couple. Oh and sorry Mikie but we can't invite you again!! Just think you get more bonding time with the kids!! ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had such a great time at Corks 'n Canvas! We always have fun with y'all!! We are so blessed to have our families come together through Katie and Roddie!! We LOVE y'all so much and, of course, we ADORE Roddie!! Let's plan some more "outings"!! Love you! Cathy

    ReplyDelete