Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

strictly for entertainment purposes

All should get a kick out of the many faces of Ronald Riera
Ronnie doing the peroque at Rod's wedding
Ronnie being Hannah Montana in public
Ronnie rocking the baby boy
Ronnie modeling hunting attire
...and showing his muscles
Ronnie playing a good guy at Renaissance festival
Ronnie making a fashion statement
Ronnie carrying a lady at the same festival
Ronnie jamming
Ronnie telling stories to Tedi
Yes, the same man who can drive me crazy
and make me loose my religion can also
crack me up like no body's business!
I recently heard the cutest song that so
reminds me of this man I call my hubby.
Can't post all the words because some
are not fitting for little ears
however I know some of ya'll interest
will be sparked and you will either google
the lyrics or go on Itunes and purchase,
especially you, Mikie Plaisance!
IN SPITE OF OURSELVES BY JOHN PRINE
...HE'S MY MAN AND I'M HIS HONEY
NEVER GUNNA LET HIM GO...

7 comments:

  1. MIKIE, YOU ARE ALWAYS ASKING ABOUT AND FOR MORE UNCLE RONNIE PICTURES, WELL THIS POST SHOULD JUST MAKE YOUR DAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... can't be rushed on this one... give me some time to digest all of this material.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to post what was going through Ronald's mind in each picture .... one ... "my conson is riding me and I felt a chock" two ... "put a cup beneath me and I'll make some money" three .... "show momma what you looked like before you were born" .... four "i'm feelin a little femininish" ... five "let me fart first" ... six "man I can use this sword to lift up that lady's dress" .. seven "this will do me some good in Alaska" eight ..."don't move until I get my sword" nine "look brud how you show off in front the gals" ten "Now Tedi, you got to stay away from that dope...."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would pay good money for a picture of the Indian scene on the beds with the coat hangers in the Monroe Holiday Inn.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. On a serious note, this world needs more Ronald Riera's ... it needs people that know how to provide for a family, know how to love, know the meaning of friendship, know the meaning of being a father and a dad ...... dammit, I'm getting all sentimental (sniff)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great and funny pictures!! Anon, once again, hits the nail on the head, in what's going through Ron Ron's mind in each!!!

    The one of he and Tedi is my favorite...I get that "Cajunny" feeling all over..

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love you Ronnie!

    ReplyDelete