Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jesi has pig flu...

The girl just won't listen, I tell her not to chew the heads off
of little cajun men...
I tell her not to hang around indians, mexicans, and bears...
I tell her to stop sharing spit with people she doesn't know...
I tell her not to get so close to the nutria's...
but you know they get to an age that they just won't listen
to there Moma!!
So now my poor baby girl has
PIG FLU
On a serious note,
poor lil Jesi is really sick and
has just had swine flu confirmed by a nasal swab.
She and I won't be going around Mommee
for a few days but will call her every day
to take her medications.
Well wishes for Jesi
and check in on the Mommee.
Stay safe, wash your hands,
cough in you elbow,
AND LISTEN TO YA'LL MOMA'S!

5 comments:

  1. SURE HOPE YOU FEELING A "LITTLE" BETTER AS THE WEEK PROGRESSES, JES. I KNOW HOW SICK TEDI WAS WITH THAT STUFF AND YOU SOUNDED JUST LIKE HER. I WILL SAY AN EXTRA PRAY FOR YOU THAT YOU BECOME YOUR OLD SELF AGAIN SOON.

    TAKE CARE, JES, AND "LISTEN TO YOUR MOM!"

    L U
    AUNT RONNIE

    PS THANKS FOR CALLING ME AND TELLING ME ABOUT YOUR SWINE FLU. THAT MADE ME FEEL REAL SPECIAL THAT YOU DID THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. H1N1 vs "Magoo" ................. got my money on the Cheramie Lover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool, pics!!! Hope you get to feeling better real soon, Ms. Piggy!!!
    Love ya lots,
    Aunt C

    ReplyDelete
  4. H1N1 is kicking Jesi's butt,
    Mikie, do you want to change your bet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, we hope that you feel much better very soon! We love you!

    ReplyDelete