Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

i have said this sooo many times...


Yes, it's Monday, how many Mondays have
I said today is the day, I am going to eat healthy and
drink only water and sleep well and take no naps
and go to the gym...
Well I am saying it again this Monday.
Having Hughbee here is going to help since I have
to take him to football camp every morning at 8,
I can go straight to the gym.
So many people out there in worse predicaments
than us readers who wished they had the chance
to make the healthy change in their lives.
Karen Callais who is now on Hospice,
Dev who just had her second brain surgery
my family friend who is staring Lou Gehrig's disease in the face.
Knowing all of this, not sure why I let pain be the boss of me.
Was motivated last night as I texted sista, Ronnie
and still motivated this am as I type here at 6 am.
My life, to live as I choose it.
Want to make the change,
going to start today!

No comments:

Post a Comment