Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Pinterest

My pal, Ashley turned me on to a website called pinterest.
I just know I am going to be obsessed with this site.
I am going to try and explain to my ability exactly what it is.
My niece, Rebecca would be all over this site.
People post pictures of things in their lives.
It may be quotes, it may be pictures of their home interior,
art, scrapbooking, anything.
When You like something you pin it to your own wall
on their site and it is saved for you for future reference.
For instance, if you were to remodel your home,
you can go through millions of pictures of other
people homes and pin those you like to your wall.
No magazines to go through, all you are looking for
is categorized for you to pin.
You can then follow other peoples walls and take from
theirs if you like the same things.
I should have known that baby girl already had her own wall
there.
It is my new online interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment