Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

...AND SO THIS IS CHRISTMAS...

I have this young friend named AshMarie
who is one of the most artistically talented people I know.
I met her at Scrapalicious and now we both
work for the school system so we run
into each other here and there.
She's a youngin so even though I call her
a friend it's more like talking to my children
when we do converse.
So she is just a little confused and wondering
just exactly what she should be doing with her future.
This is no secret since she has her own blog
(AshMarie) and talks of this much on her blog.
The point of the blog is this:
I snatch this picture of her Christmas tree right
from her blog because it is just so darn beautiful!
Makes me feel like I have been transported to Whoville
and any minute the Grinch will march right in
and shove this tree right up the fireplace!
So I say to AshMarie,
my girl you are some talented!
Maybe your Big Man is speaking to you through
your art, like someone untalented
cannot put a tree together such as this.
Just watching everything you touch become beautiful
seeing things through your eyes makes for art.
Unconventional artist, that is what I consider you.
Ash, listen to your heart,
continue your art and make all of us
happier by just viewing your talents.
I love you little girl!!!!

5 comments:

  1. gros cur and cougar don't mix !

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE LUCKY ONE BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE PERSONS RIGHT UNDER YOU NOSE. I BELIEVE JES HAS THAT TALENT. SHE ALSO SHOULD PERSUE THAT ART TALENT THAT HIDES INSIDE OF HER. I HAVE TOLD HER THIS ALREADY AND HOPE SHE CONTINUES TO LIVES THROUGH HER TALENT AND LOVE FOR ART. GO GET THEM, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep Jesi does have this same talent, I agree!
    Jesi does persue hers and hopefully as she gets older she will be more consistant with it!
    Thanks for observing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should both "persue" a dictionary so that Jesi can "pursue" whatever it is she wants and continue that "pursuit" throughout her life..... sometimes I wonder what you'd both do if I didn't "pursue" both your perfection...

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww miss lily you are too darn sweet...the things that you said about me are really touching...i trust god and i will always...i know he has bigger and better plans...i'm hangin in there...i hope to see you saturday!

    ReplyDelete