Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS, DARLINGS!

Roddie and Kd decided to come down last night instead
of this morning then convinced me to
open gift last night.
Needless to say we were up way too late.
Once we start talking it's hard to shut it down.
Even when DeDa falls asleep on us at the recliner.
I got awesome gifts, the best are when you want
nothing and get the best!
Jesi got me awesome vintage scrapbook stuff
the newest at Scrapalicious,
Rod and Kd got me all my favorite
"stay home stuff"
two books, a new pj, and a snuggie, yes a snuggie!!!!
and aloe induced-slipper socks.
Can't wait for a rainy day to put all these into use.
And Ron, Ron got me a GPS!!!
Don't know what triggered that, was it a being lost
in Nashville without one or the teasing he
had to hear by my BFOB here on the blog
about not renting one for 6 dollars a day.
Whatever it was, well it was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. this was began on xmas morning but only posted today.
    More about xmas day with pictures later,
    rod and ron took my camera to the hunt so my xmas pics are not with me yet.
    heading to the shopping world day after xmas sales...

    ReplyDelete