Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Told you I'd be posting...

So, I told you guys that I spent Thanksgiving day going
through pictures that Veronica had and scanning,
laughing and reminiscing of old times:
Miki and Pat at a car show.
Veronica said to Miki look at that big watch, Miki
said look at that skinny arm!
Miki said he hated the way his Dad would dress.
I say I loved everything about this man
who I called my brother-in-law.
Minta gave us some good laughs on Thanksgiving and
she wasn't even there to defend herself,
Think she was trying to look like one
of those exercise video girls...
Couldn't get over just how much Miki looks like his
Daddy especially in this picture.
Rosie so young and beautiful...
Remember the last time the Saints were something
to speak of like when Jay sported this Who Dat shirt.
Veronica always pretends she doesn't like Uncle Jay's
loving but we know better...
Uncle Jay was the most beautiful child,
I see a lot of Rebecca's children in this face.
Let's talk about that hunk I married so long ago
"body by fisher"
Minta and Miki on their communion,
can I say cute?
I always thought Miki was a good influence for my children,
then I find this picture,
look at Roddie's face, he cannot believe what he is seeing!
Tiffy, now that was one cute kid!!!!!
I have to say Tie gives the very best ammunition,
like what the heck is this about?
... and our boy, Owen, I feel like this many mornings.
Guy and Lisa on their wedding day,
Arthur in his parade, Veronica remembered that he
threw all his stuff in about a half hour then wanted
off, A tux for Arthur?
We must all have one of these with rollers in our hair
but there won't be many of Rebecca, she always looked awesome
and when she didn't?
Well, you just wouldn't see her.
Jesi and Kris were fighting over which one of them
were the cutest kids,
hard to decide....
Just want to eat them both up.
Ummm, yes even back then Ronnie could never leave his eyes
open for a picture, and as for me,
can I say "Better with age"?
Is it just me or does Miki and Tie look like a couple here?
No this was not a school dress-up day,
this is how they were really dressed...
Oh, this picture made me gros-curd!
Roddie was always a momma's boy
the love I have for this child shines in this one.
Yes he is big to sit in his momma's lap,
you got something to say about that??!!!!!!!
We laughed hysterically at Jesi and Kris' face here,
what were they looking at,
Miki opening up a present.
She wasn't called Amazon for nothing.
More where this came from,
stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. Nice set of pics ... I will say that I think I took the one of Rebecca with the rollers b/c I was given that look a lot back in the day.... I guess it was my personality that envoked the glare from hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! I love all of them! Yes you have ammunition. I will get you back, but in a nice way! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, its sooooo nice 2 see the family at thier best lol. great pics aunt lil keep up the posting!!!

    ReplyDelete