Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

staying home is not always fun

Today will be day two of sick days
for the old aunt lil.
The old back is fighting against me
and I do believe it has won yesterday and today.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, well that will be another fight.
Even I, that loves bad weather must say
"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"
This rain must quit!
Can't get any Christmas stuff done,
can't even get my booty to work.
What can I do?
Be oh so thankful that I have a job
filled with people who understand me
and are supportive on my bad days.
Who would rather work with me
than loose me to a stronger healthier school nurse.
Who, when I feel bad about having to miss work,
tell me not to worry,
do what I have to do to get better and
return when I am ready.
I honestly do not know what I would do
if I didn't have a job to go to every day.
Rain, rain go away and take this back pain
with you!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I know why your back hurts.... take a look at the blog before.... you're not a spring chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HANG IN THERE BABY SISTER! I FEEL THAT HELP IS ON IT'S WAY!

    L U

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, MIkie, I realize the Friday night party may not have helped the situation but I don't want to be a spring chicken, I want to be a cougar,
    grrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, a cougar that got hit by a car!

    ReplyDelete