Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Grand Isle


The Riera family is going look at
Grand Isle camps today to possibly purchase.
So maybe a house on the bayou is not
the dream that will come true.
Maybe a camp on the island,
another dream is the one that will come true.
HOBL, myself and babies boy and girl
are heading out early this am to Grand Isle.
We have appointments to see about 7 camps.
So, you know, it could go either way.
We will be all together minus KD
who is usually my assistant in the buffer
category.
When things get heated at the Riera table
KD stays out of it until you hear under her breath,
"Awkward" and it always makes me smile and
reminds me that maybe the conversation has
become too heated.
So I will miss KD...
but I am sure everyone will be on their best behavior
as we all really want a camp...
Pictures to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Move to g.i. closer for rod to go to work, jes can work in g.m., lil and kd can run a gift shop and nonc ron can retire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm and what about the great job I love, nope not an option BFOB not an option, yet anyway...

    ReplyDelete