Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A WONDERFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD



Everyone needs time off to regroup.
My initial plans were to begin my spring cleaning
during my break
but that hasn't happened.
Guess the weather is just to pretty to be stuck inside
cleaning house and if I am going to be
honest, just do not feel like using my free time
cleaning a house that basically is clean all the time.
I mean HOBL just left, when he is home
this house is cleaner than when I am in charge.
HOBL and I finished our big winter cleaning of the yard
and spread our 50 bags of mulch,
yes you heard it right it takes 50 bags of mulch to
complete our yard.
Now that that is done I can begin the part I love,
planting my flowers.
So yesterday I planted Vinca and Blue Daze
two plants that bloom and flower until the first frost.
Just being outside is medicine for a soul.
I just couldn't get enough so after I planted
that I sat outside and watched my neighborhood antics.
So much happens in a neighborhood after 5.
We have new neighbors across the street with a
10 month old baby girl.
Wonder if my old neighbors warned them of how
much I love babies and children.
Hope they don't think I am a stalker.
She is the cutest little girl....
What a wonderful day in the neighborhood.

2 comments:

  1. Now that you spread your mulch, cleaned your house, and gawked at the kid next door, why don't you come on down and visit the relatives. Pack a light bag and sleep over. The kids would love to see Aunt Lil and then you can wake up and I'll go get you some mulch to spread at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that won't be happening this week. Tomorrow got plans with the mommee then Friday is KD's bday so going to Plaquemine then guess what Saturday is....... WORLD SCRAPBOOK DAY so you know that I will be scrapping most of the day in honor of the special event.
    Then it is Sunday already and back to work, sorry BFOB!!!!

    ReplyDelete