Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Birthday dear KD

I know I am redundant when I constantly say
how much I love this girl I call my Daughter-in-law.
I know some may be so sick of how often I say it.
However I just can't express in words how much I love this girl.
Not only is she my daughter-in-law but my friend.
We hang out together and talk about so much stuff
that just knowing that I will get to spend time with her
gets me excited. So today is her 24th birthday.
My baby boy loves to fish and out of all the catches
he has ever made this one is the very best he has ever caught.
She is a keeper, never to be thrown back.
Four years ago today I met her family for the first time
as we got together to celebrate her 20th birthday.
I knew that day that I wanted my son to be part of this family.
They are all so close such as my family is, so friendly
and right away I felt like I had known them forever.
I know that if I had known KD's parent even before I met KD
we would have been friends.
In my very best sing-song voice I sent this to you
my KD girl:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
Can't wait to see all of you tonight.
smooches and hugs

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful and you are lucky to have her in your family. I won't forget her b-day she shares it with me... I am 4 dozen and one today.LOL
    Linda j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to have a KD one day!

    ReplyDelete