Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fathers Day

I am getting tired of this daily log of Alaska adventures.
Thankfully, after today there is only one more day.
Not meant to bore my readers.
Just having to capture all these times on blogger
so as to have the memories with me forever.
So I will not bore you with many pictures of animals
that we saw spent at the Alaska zoo.
Actually we in Louisiana can pride ourselves
with one of the best zoos in the country.
Instead I will post the pictures that make
me smile and sometimes even make
me laugh out loud...
Baby girl doing her Eagle calls. Kd was better at it,
her face is priceless when calling birds but I just couldn't
get it on camera.
I wanted to pretend that this bear was seen in our yard
but someone would have given it away so I will be honest
and say it was at the zoo.
Fathers Day, HOBL with his babies
Baby girl looks so excited, huh?
HOBL probably trying to sell Kd some type of bulls#*t because
he tends to be able to get her to believe his stories
but from the looks of baby boys face, it was pure bullsh#*t
Don't know what HOBL was doing, shoot don't even know what I was doing...
Baby girl being taken by a bear.
Note the envelope in my hand,
the mail must go through...
Baby boy loving up on a bear...
Ummmm just couldn't resist
HOBL's new hairdo...
Baby boy with his prom picture with Sarah Palin
Went to see the salmon, we were a little early they were a
few weeks from coming through the creek.
Like Father like Son
Awhhhh I absolutely love this picture!
One more day and I will not bore you with the trip home
since it was grueling!!!
As much as I loved the vacation, and it was spectacular,
the traveling was yuck!!!
May never go back to Alaska but so glad I did.

1 comment:

  1. In more than one pic, Ronald was doing the "Ernest T" ... He also is still representing -- gotta love it. I think Jes was practicing yelling at my kids... and the scary part is there was probably two or three of those bears outside the "chalet" at any given time waiting to eat one of you and you never knew it.

    ReplyDelete