Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

was thinking of giving up on blogging


Was thinking on vacation how nice it was not to have to blog
and how much I now have to catch up on due to missing so many days.
Then so many people, especially my BFOB has been telling
me how much they have missed my blog so i guess the blog
will continue...
however today will just be to let you know I am back and
not so well today.
The trip was the most fantastic you could imagine.
HOBL was never one to do many vacations and for this
one he really opened the wallet and went all out to
make sure that myself, baby girl, baby boy, and KD
experienced the whole shebang of Alaska.
He did an awesome job and there is nothing we can come
home saying we wish we would have done.
I don't even want to know what the trip costed him,
but knowing him I know he will tell me....
So today is not so great.
Right now it is only 5:30am in Alaska so to their standards
I am right on time with blogging.
Not much night time and the three hour difference really has me
messed up this morning not to mention that I picked
up baby Trixie and Jake at the vet to find out that Trixie
has had diarrhea since Monday and when I say diarrhea,
I mean all over the house everytime she squats she poops.
Last night I put her in her home kennel just because I was
afraid she would poop in my bed and woke up to
a 6 foot by 6 foot kennel full of poop and two dogs having
walked in it all night, UGH!!!!!
So started my morning cleaning dogs and kennels.
My sinuses are so screwed up and I am depressed about how
darn hot it is here and that my favorite scrap store is closing...
Today I have given myself permission to take it easy,
unpack clean up doggie poop and stay in PJ's until this afternoon
when I am going to go and spend time with the Mumsie
Jesi is on the road early going to take care of the Mumsie
and then going find a job since her Scrapalicious job is over
come next week.
The only way I will be able to catch up the blog is to be patient and
do a daily blog on all we did each day
so be patient with the blogger author, I didn't
expect getting back into the routine to be so hard.
Thankfully I washed all my clothes before I left Alaska so
no clothes to wash.
I do want to end this blog by thanking my HOBL
for the most awesome vacation in the world.
He was never one to splurge when the kids were young,
never believing that things like gifts for no reason were necessary
and to have this time with our grown children was something
we all will never forget.
To see HOBL so happy to see the babies enjoying themselves
was such a heart warming thing for me.
He gets a lot of rap but let me tell you, my children
are lucky to have a daddy that loves them so much
and enjoys their company.
Thanks, HOBL you are the bomb.
You drive me crazy but there is no other for me in
this world.
Tomorrow or maybe this afternoon, day one of
Alaska with the Riera's
stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment