Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

No time to blog this morning but Pictures...

Thaisy getting her moves on, this girl is absolutely beautiful.
Speaking of beautiful, Dane could be a child model
but his Mom, Toya says he doesn't have the personality for it.
He is gorgeous!
Part of the gang that made the Houston trip.
My brother, Larry was with us in spirit but I'll bet
it was killing him that he couldn't be with us in body
to have the fun we had.
Tie get your groove thing going.
We danced until the DJ quit.
The DJ commented this was the most fun he's ever
had a party.
Tie was kinda tired on the trip home, Jesi took the picture
and Tie said she didn't care if I posted so here it is...
Thaisy and Ray.
My daddy could BBQ quite good but Ray takes
second place to him.
Lupie and the gang all cooked the best food imaginable.
Lots to eat for all of us.
Like Jesi said,
"I am in Mexican food heaven right now"
as she ate her third bowl of food.
Ange' took a liking to her cousin, Ethan who by the way,
is a cutie in his own right.
My nephew, Yuri is quite beautiful and so is his son.
It is the first time many of us got to meet Ethan.
He fit in like a part of our family and once
we got him dancing he wanted to continue on.
Had to repost the uncropped portion of this picture because
Ange's face watching her mom is priceless.
The Collins gang.
My brother, Larry was so proud watching from his resting spot.
I was touched by this picture that hangs on Thaisy's
refrigerator. My brother loved his children so much.
The family dancing to WE ARE FAMILY
My brothers children and grandchildren.
He has another grandchild coming in September.
Thaisy, Nachet, Yuri, Kasi, and Ethan
Visiting Larry's grave site.
Mumsie with some of her grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Mumsie with her 5 daughters.

2 comments:

  1. Here's a statement... can you guess what it references... nice, cute kid, family time, funky tie, heartwarming, cute kids, funky tie, family time, memorial ... If you guessed the above montage, you are correct. Idk, but I've been singing "Won't you take me to ... Funky Tie.. Won't you take me to .. Funky Tie"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a great, great time!! The company, food and fun was just excellent...somebody had 3 BOWLS OF POTATOE SALAD...but it's a secret so don't tell Nannie....AKA...Sista Veronica.

    Love ya NeNa!!

    ReplyDelete