Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Traveling day to get to Alaska

Our first day, Tuesday was spent traveling all day to get to Alaska.
I am not afraid of flying but I am not crazy about it.
However, the trip there was fun because we were all so
excited to be going to the beautiful state of Alaska.
We flew out at 7:30 am and somewhere in the skies
we gained three hours so by the time we got to Alaska
it was 1:00pm, 3:00pm at home.
Pictures are out of order but I will explain each so you
at least have an idea of what went on that day.
Kd and baby girl were so excited to land and have feet on solid ground
that they shared a little kiss.
Baby boy had to carry he and KD's luggage because no wheels were
involved but he loves showing his manly side to his wife...
HOBL, being obsessed with internet just had to check his
emails before we could leave the airport since he found out
we had no internet at the Chalet...
View of the Alaskan mountains out of our plane window.
We, except for HOBL, were all excited to see this snow.
To imagine that in Louisiana we had just left 90 degree weather
and was here where snow was abundant in the mountains
was pretty awesome.
Our flight attendant was a hoot, when I asked her to pose with HOBL
she put in her grill for the occasion.
Oh the Riera's were quite excited to be in Alaska...
Only way I was going to get in a picture on the plane was to take
it myself, hence the ugly angle of baby girl and I.
After arriving in Alaska we had to drive an hour to get to our
Chalet. Tomorrow I will show how awesome that place was,
or maybe this afternoon to catch up on the whole trip.
I spent the day in bed yesterday with a virus.
Myself and Trixie spent the day pooping,
I in the toilet, Trixie all over the house.
I am better, she is not, so back to the vet for
baby Trixie, when that dog won't even eat, you know
something is wrong.
It was nice to have her to cuddle with all day when I wasn't
feeling well though.
Today is a new day and I am thankful that this virus
seems to have passed me.

3 comments:

  1. Love the hat Nonc Ron! Represent Brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have ya'll back home. We all missed you all and especially your Blog, Lil. Thankfully, you will not be giving up on it. Although I don't get to comment very often, I still do every day or so catch up on your blog and it makes me happy and thankful. So..... continue on my lil sista. Glad you all got to spend quality time together and it looks like ya'll had a blast!!! WELCOME HOME RIERAS!!
    Love,
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep Mikie, he is always representing Plaisance Dragline, you guys should pay him as advertisement. A walking billboard is what he is.

    ReplyDelete