Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

just a little...

The theme for the Mother/daughter tea for our table this year
was Alice in Wonderland.
Rebecca and Jesi did a fantastic job in decorating for
not only us but others to enjoy.
Thanks, girls!!!!
Jesi made this fantastic Alice hat.
She really needs to stick with her artistic talent
when looking at her future career.
Ronnie was so pleased and moved to tears to see her old
childhood best friend.
Donna was raised in our street,
her family was the owners of the famous
Dufrene's Bakery
Awaiting the beginning of the tea
Minta and Lillian on Lil's debut tea
Myself and my baby girl
Mumsie and Ronnie
Mumsie and her baby girl... Me!
Jesi loves her Ellie-pie and I think the feeling is mutual

Tiffy and her baby girl, Tedi
The little cakes read "Eat me" Ellen took this literally.
She ate at least 10 of them.
She and Jesi had a system, she licked the icing and
Jesi ate the cake.
Rebecca and one of her baby girls, Lucy
Rosie and her baby grandgirl, Cameron
C and her fantastic mother-in-law, Mrs. Rose
Dolly and her baby girl, Kaylee
Ummmmm, Kaylee and Jesi being Jesi

Mumsie singing "On the good ship, Lollipop"
Me and my Abby=girl
Cami and Ange' modeling for the fashion show
Tedi-girl and Ange' modeling
Lu-lu and Golden Meadow's next top model, Ellen
Can Lillian get any cuter?!
Brother Peter's family
Aleena, Emily, Zachary, Cheryl and Mumsie
Golden Meadow's next top model pooped.
Sugar rush finally wore out.
Tie and her oldest girl, Ange'
Zachary getting some love from his Aunt Nan Lil
Taunt Mone and her girls, Abby, Lillian, Minta, Mone and Mumsie
Me and some of my favorites!

So much to do today as we prepare to leave for Alaska.
Will not be blogging much since I don't think we have
internet service in our chalet in the mountains
and because I feel like a break from the cyber world is needed.
Yet on my way home from Golden Meadow tea yesterday my
mind is filled with ideas for blogs.
I am sure I will be journaling them for future reference.
So today I will leave you guys with pictures of the
Mother/daughter tea.
Great fun had by all
memories made, times cherished.

1 comment: