Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

NSD




I just know all you silent blog followers out there
are just dying to know that today is:
tatataaadaaaaaaa...
NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY
Yes, it is true there is a day celebrating
this wonderful craft that I love.
So unless it's an emergency do not call me.
I am planning in spending my day in my PJ's
in my scrapbook room
(yes, I have a whole room dedicated to scrapping)
playing all day.
My TV will be on HSN because today
they are showing scrap supplies all day
to celebrate the holiday.
It helps that it is cloudy with a chance of rain...
reason for PJ's all day you guys know how
much I love rain.
Have a great day on NSD.

1 comment:

  1. I stopped by HSN Scrapbooking Day Sale. I see the draw. From what I read, some of those sleeping aides are addictive. This channel is a much safer alternative. Thanks Lil.

    ReplyDelete