Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

JIlaxing day

Heading to Plaquemine today to spend the day
with the Bean, her parents and BB's inlaws.
Going to play with the girls,
Jilly bean and Frankie's little one, Lizzie.
Going to watch us a good old Saints game
and grub on some Crawfish soup and
an apple crisp that is in the oven as I blog.
I can't get over just how much I miss that baby
after just one week of not seeing her.
I am sad that I won't see her trick or treat tomorrow.
Again I will say it,
she is the only thing that makes me wish I didn't have
a job to go to every day.
When my work days are over though
I know, somehow, I will have to be closer to her.
I would give up my dream of living my retirement years
on the water to be near her every day.
Her poor parents will probably get sick of seeing me
every day when that time comes but I know
one day, I will live near her and when she calls and
says, "Mumsie I want to come to your house"
It will take minutes not an hour to get there.
Happy Sunday to all!

3 comments:

  1. It is true love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY SIS GRANDCHILDREN ARE GOD'S GIFT TO US FOR A JOB WELL DONE GOD IS GOOD LOL MONE SEE YOU YUE, GLAD YOU CALLED SAT,

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE WORD YRA, IS TUE, BUT I'M SURE YOU FIGURED THAT OUT MONE

    ReplyDelete