Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

MIghty optical Illusions

I am always looking for blogs to love/follow.
This morning I came across one called
Mighty optical Illusions.
It brought me back to a time when I was young
and loved books that sported optical illusions.
Evidently the owner of this blog likes it as much as I.
With our new technology, there are so many more
out there than the old black and white pictures
I used to love "back in the day".
If you are like me and love illusions, this
site is a must see place.
On a "what you doing today" note.
Heading the the bean,
her Mommy is on a well deserved bachelorette
party in Mississippi and tonight,
I get to keep her until tomorrow when her Mommy returns.
Today is going to be an awesome one for me!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite optical illusion is looking into the mirror. Then I turn sideways and my illusion is shot to s--t .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she's so cute! *.*

    Tiago Couto

    www.midnightconceiver.com

    ReplyDelete