Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

CUTE COUPLES



These three couples are the last three of Mom's grandchildren.
Picture one is C and Ted's oldest son
Arthur and his girlfriend,
Amanda Guidry.
These two were so happy that night because
Amanda, who goes to school in Mississippi,
began her summer off that weekend.
Long distance relationships are hard yet
this cute couple seem to make it work
and I am glad they have their summer together.
The second is none other than my cutie girl,
Jesi and her handsome honey,
Chase Cheramie.
Three years together and still going strong.
I love Chase, mostly because he gets Jesi
and makes her really, really happy.
Last but definitely not least is Kris
the baby of all the grandkids,
also C and Ted's son and 
his cutie-patootie,
Kaylee Terrebonne who we have all known
since she was a little bitty girl.
Kris is one of the funniest and always 
fun to be around and Kaylee just fits
right in with him. These six kids are 
all growing up to be wonderful adults,
people you enjoy being around.
It was and always is fun to see them
all hanging out and having a good time together
like they did at the wedding.
It brings back times of Mom's  grandkids
hanging out as little ones, almost always together
for something or another.
Once again, reminders of just how lucky we are in
this family that not only are we a big family but
we also enjoy spending time with each other
and this extends to the grandkids and their
loves in their lives.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the "Tribute"; they surely are "Cute Couples" and bestus of friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I FINALLY FIXED MY COMPUTER SO HER GOES:

    THE ABOVE COMMENT WAS DELETED BY ME BECAUSE I FORGOT TO PUT SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL IN IT.

    HOW I LOVE THESE GUYS:

    ARTHUR AND AMANDA
    WHAT A CUTE COUPLE. ARTHUR YOU ARE MY YOUNGEST GODCHILD SO THAT MAKES YOU THE SON I NEVER HAD. WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE TO ME. I AM SO PROUD OF THE YOUNG MAN YOU HAVE BECOME. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART FOR YOU. AMANDA, ALTHOUGH WE DON'T SEE A LOT OF YOU, BECAUSE OF THE LOVE YOU AND ARTHUR SHARE YOU ARE LOVED BY HIS FAMILY. AS I TOLD YOU AT THE REHERSAL SUPPER I AM SO PROUD OF WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED IN YOUR SHORT LIFE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND ANYTHING IN LIFE WILL BE YOURS.
    I LOVE YOU BOTH!

    JESICA AND CHASE
    WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT "THE AMAZON"! WHAT I LOVE ABOUT JES IS THAT IF SHE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY SHE JUST COMES OUT WITH IT. I LOVE THIS GIRL! I WILL NEVER FORGET WHEN ONE SUNDAY I WAS HAVING A ROUGH TIME AND JES CAME OVER AND WE WENT ON THE DECK AND JUST TALKED. HOW MANY YOUNG PEOPLE WOULD DO THAT FOR AN "OLD LADY"? I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE FOR THAT AFTERNOON, JES. AND CHASE, WHAT A HANDSOME YOUNG MAN. I KNOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR WORLD BECAUSE OF YOUR INTELLENGENCE. AFTER ALL YOU HAVE TO BE SMART TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DEAL WITH "THE AMAZON". KEEP STUDING CHASE AND YOU CAN PICK YOUR LIFE.
    LOVE YOU TWO!

    KRIS AND KAYLEE
    FUNNY, FUNNY COUPLE. THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THESE TWO. KRIS WHEN I FIRST HEARD THAT YOU WANTED TO BE A NURSE WELL IT TOOK A WHILE TO SET IN. BUT NOW WITH YOUR PERSONALITY I BELIEVE YOU WILL BECOME A GREAT NURSE. THAT IS JUST ONE THING YOU WILL HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR - MAKING SURE YOUR SURGICAL PATIENTS DON'T POP THEIR STITCHES LAUGHING AT YOU. YOU HAVE A WAY TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL GOOD! KAYLEE YOU AND KRIS' PERSONALITY ARE SO MUCH ALIKE. BEING AROUND YOU JUST MAKES EVERYONE FEEL GOOD. I KNOW ONE DAY YOU WILL HAVE THAT FASHION BOUTIQUE OF WEDDING PLANNING BUSINESS THAT YOU TALK ABOUT. LOVE YOU'LL

    ALL SIX OF YOU ARE THE CREAM OF THE CROP IN MY BOOK! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND YOUR LIVES WILL BECOME WONDERFUL!

    LOVE YOU'LL
    NANNIE/AUNT RONNIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I said in the "No Pictures Yet" blog, watch out Amanda and Kaylee!!!! Cammi's on the loose. Simply beautiful couples. Love you all.
    Aunt Rosie

    ReplyDelete