Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

REHEARSAL DAY

Thursday, Rehearsal day and Ron and I are already
here at the Best Western in Plaquemine.
Time to talk about this wonderful family who my
son will soon call his.
What wonderful people this whole family is!
Katie is so wonderful and it is because
of the great parents she has and if she
and Roddie are anything like these parents
their children will be so blessed.
However, just like our own family,
the extended family is so important to all of them
Just like tonight, Katie's Aunt Roz and Uncle Roger
so graciously offered their home for us to have this
rehearsal supper. They not only offered but 
almost insisted, which made it easier for Ron
and I to accept the offer.
Katie is so close to all her aunts, uncles, cousins
just as Roddie is and all those prayers
I have said since this boy was born-
you know the ones that say,
PLEASE HAVE MY SON
FIND SOMEONE TO LOVE THAT HAS A GOOD
FAMILY WHO WILL ACCEPT HIM AS THEIR OWN...
well, those are all answered.
Kathy, Frank, Frankie,
and the rest of the clan,
thanks for everything,
love all of you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the festivities tonight and the Grand Occassion tomorrow night. We'll see y'all later this afternoon!!
    Love,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I might be able to make it to rehersal supper after all. But, Lil, I don't think your invitation had a time for the rehersal. Can you fill me in so I'll know what time I have to leave the Bayou. Oh, never mind, you probably have your hands full and may not even get a chance to read this. I'll call C. CAN'T WAIT, I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!
    LOTS OF LOVE
    ROSIE

    ReplyDelete