Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

no pictures yet...

I have no pictures yet but can only compare this marriage of Katie and Roddie's to the first time I went to Disney World....
Magically surreal!!!!!
Thursday family and friends started piling into the Best Western of Plaquemine and good times were spent, Roddie and all his friends, cousins, family got to spend much time having fun with each other.
I was so happy to have all my family around us for support...
The rehearsal supper was magnificent with Brent and Pat really taking care of everything for us.
Katie's aunt Roz and Uncle Roger graciously offered their home to us for the supper.
The weather was beautiful, the toasts were so special.... Magical.
And the wedding, oh the wedding, my daughter-in-law was STUNNING!!!!
and my son, well he was the most handsome groom.
Fr. Jason made the service so personal, the wedding party was the most beautiful group of young and women I have ever seen at a wedding.
Now the party after, well, let's just say, Cathy and Frank outdid anything I could have imagined,
the food was fantastic, the band, fantastic!!!
the crowd fantastic!!!!
Nothing and I mean nothing went wrong and I am so proud to be part of all of these loving people who gathered for our children's wedding
It was truely fantastic!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I agree, a truly magnificant celebration filled with beautiful people. Thanks again to everyone; it was a HOOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE PICTURE OF RODDIE AND I.
    THANKS, LIL
    RONNIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely 100% agree, the wedding was awesome. And, Cammi had such a great time, despite her not feeling well. Sorry, Roddie, but since you got married, you are on Cammi's poop list. Now, she is after Arthur and Kris' affection. Look out Amanda and Kaylee!!!!!
    Love
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete