Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

dance recital

On Sunday I was invited to Stacy's dance recital
by one of my good friends, Annette.
Wow, what a beautiful performance with many of 
the students of my school performing.
Annette, as seen here in this photo is 
an amazing dancer, and an amazing person.
Her talent is indescribable, she has 
overcome many adversities in her life
yet comes out smiling.
I am proud to call her friend.
Stacy, the owner and instructor 
to these talented individuals, is
one to be admired along with her husband, Chad.
I am also honored to know these individuals over the 
last few years by caring for their two boys at my school.
They are true testaments to God and without
giving out too much of their personal life,
you have to know they live their whole lives
giving in the name of God
which was witnessed at the dance recital.
Against all odds, Stacy is now pregnant with
their third child and as beautiful as ever!!!
Thanks Annette, for allowing me to witness
such a beautiful afternoon,
to watch you and my children perform
to music of God, I was truly touched,
and as usual brought to tears a few times.
I am honored to call you 
FRIEND.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture...I surely wouldn't want to get those pointed toes in my eyes...OUCH...hehehehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Lil... Thanks so much for coming and being a part of that special day. Love ya bunches!!

    ReplyDelete