Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

IT'S BINGO NIGHT, WHO'S IN?

Bingo night is on Monday's
and since Mom moved to the Manor
it's become a tradition that as many of us can,
try and meet there.
It started out as being "FOR MOM"
Oh, but now, now it's becoming a competition.
Mom is so proud when she walks in with her parade.
Now Kris, he is the Bingo master, that boy will go
to Bingo alone whether Mommee goes or not
and now he is beginning all these extra gambling
games amongst ourselves to add to the excitement.
I have never seen a boy who loves the art of Bingo 
and he does believe it is an art...
Jesi comes randomly, and just like her typical self
gets really aggravated if she doesn't win.
Even Rod and Katie has began to meet us at the VFW
Yesterday he asked if we were doing Bingo
because he has been pumped since he won last Monday.
Roddie will keep us entertained, as he sings "BINGO FACE"
to the tune of Poker face.
C was the Bingo Champ and she got this title when
she won three pots in one night!!!!!
She won 260 dollars but Kaylee took that
title away from her in one night when she won
Blackout-300 dollars!
Now when Rosie and Veronica come we have to
constantly tell them to watch their cards because
they are too busy flirting with Rod the
"pull tab guy".
As for my Ronnie, well he is just there
for the pull-tabs and the company.
I have won my share of games but my
real prize is seeing Mom on Monday nights
just looking over all of us at her table with
a smile on her face.
So, who's in tonight, I am for sure!!!!!


8 comments:

  1. ME!!!ME!!! I believe that Ted and Arthur may also be joining us along with Nannie and Mone...YYYAAAAA!!! It'll be so, so much fun!!

    I hope the weather clears up because it sure is nasty in Larose right now!!

    I pick up Mom and see y'all tonight!!
    Love,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, weather was tremendous here but all clear, sun shining see ya tonight

    ReplyDelete
  3. After talking to C this morning and finding out how many of us might just show up tonight, I decided that I'm in too......I want the competition.......I want the thrill......I want the MONEY!!!!!!!!!
    SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!! SEE YA'LL TONIGHT!
    LOVE YOUS ALL
    ROSIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a big gang we had last night!!!!
    Fun, fun, fun, no other way to describe it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tedi is finsihed with religion and maybe she an I can join ya'll on Monday coming??? Would be a blast!! She's had religion all year on Monday's but now it's over!! How much does it cost for a card???? Just wonderin as I'd have to pay for both Tedi and I's!!!!


    Love you all, and hope to see you guys on Monday!!!
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Tiff & Tedi!! We surely did have a blast last night..the basic card is $10.00 each and then you can also buy extra games, but it is not required...everyone in attendance has to play at least a $10.00 card. Basically, for $20.00 a person, you play all of the games, get a hot dog and chili, a drink, a bag of chips and a chocolate candy. The pots range anywhere from $15.00 for the "Early Bird", the regular pots are $100.00, the Black Out is $2,000.00 in 50 nos. or less, and then playing for $300.00 if no one wins the big money. We were on a roll there for a while in winning, but lately, we've been off. I think we need new people to get us back in the game and we'd love to have y'all there with us; it makes Mom so happy and proud to have so many of us with her!!!
    Love ya,
    Aunt C

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HOPE TIFF AND TEDI CAN JOIN US THIS MONDAY. WE DO HAVE A LOT OF FUN AND IS GOOD TO SEE MOMMIE SO HAPPY BUT OF COURSE MOMMIE IS ALWAYS HAPPY. NO "BINGO" WINNERS BUT TED RACKED UP WITH HIS $80.00 AND JES WITH HER $10.00. DON'T WORRY TIFF, THAT IS JUST TABLE GAMES WE PLAY AMOUNGEST OURSELVES. I PLAY THE $1.00 GAME BUT AS FAR AS THE $20.00 GAME IT'S OUT OF MY LEAGUE!

    YEP, NOW IF I CAN GET MONE TO GET OUT OF BED AND COME ONE NIGHT THAT WOULD BE GOOD.

    LOVE YOU'LL
    MOM/RONNIE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I have only one thing to say, BINGO, now send me my MONEY. I wish I could be there with you guys.

    Later,
    Peter

    ReplyDelete