Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

GARBAGE BAGS ARE NOT JUST FOR GARBAGE



Well, my girl, Anqelique was wondering why I had not
yet blogged about her, so I was explaining to her
to be patient, that I can't plan these blogs, they just
come to me and I am sure soon there would be
something about her....
Then today at Lucy's communion party, she gives
me the inspiration I need for my next blog!
Okay, who says you can't go in the water slide with a cast?
All she needed was a little help from her cousin, Jesi
and she waterproofed that cast so fast and was out
with the other kids to slip and slide.
What can I tell you about our Anqie'?
Well she is the cutest little girl who looks much
like her Aunt C when she was young.
She is a wonderful dancer. As you can see from
the first image, she is always in dancing mode.
Look at the form of her hands, the perfect dancer.
She has a special spot in her heart for her little
sister, Dominique. As much as they are typical
siblings and get into their share of fights,
when her sister is sad, she is always there to comfort her.
Look at that smile, she has the biggest smile and it is
genuine, she is mostly happy....
unless you tell her she can't get her cast wet!
Now this is when big cousins who don't believe any rules
are set in stone come in handy. It took Jesi one minute to wipe
those tears off Angie's face today and she only 
needed a garbage bag and a role of duct tape.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, My BabyGirl...yes, they say we look alike and I say, "lucky me" as I think that you are not only beautiful, but sweet, as well. There is something about you, indeed, that I see in myself and I think it's the things that we don't say, the things that we think and feel about ourselves and others that we just keep inside. Sometimes people can tell that something is "up" by, maybe, a look on our face or the way we react to things. One thing for sure about us, we are very, very careful to not intentionally hurt anyone's feelings. Although we have a funny way of showing our emotions, we have a very deep concern for those we love the most; don't we???

    Always remember to be yourself, Ange', it's what makes us special.

    My love to you, My Angel!!
    Aunt C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sorry that I missed Lucy's communion party, but Miki and one of his friends came down to seal up the roof on my old trailer in Labadieville and it took them all weekend until about 7:00 last night. I'm sure Ange' was the hit of the party with that waterproof cast she's sporting. Ange' you are the bomb. And, just wanted to tell you a little secret, but you can't tell anyone else cause they'll get jealous. Out of all the cousins that Cammi loves to be with, she talks about the fun you two have together the most. Love ya spirit, Love ya humor, Love ya looks and by gosh, I just LOVE YA LOTS, EVERY DAY IN EVERY WAY!!!!
    Keep up the good work!
    Aunt Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY ANGE' GIRL! HOW YOUR GRANNY LOVES YOU! A LITTLE GIRL MATURE BEYOND HER AGE OF 9 AND YET SOMETIMES ACTS LIKE SHE IS 5. BUT EITHER WAY ANGE' YOU HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN GRANNY'S HEART. YOU ARE ONE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG GIRL AND THE ONLY THING I WISH FOR YOU IS FOR YOU TO GROW UP TO BE A BEAUTIFUL SMART WOMAN. EVERYONE SAIDS HOW MUCH YOU LOOK LIKE AUNT C SO YOU SEE IF YOU DO WELL IN SCHOOL AND CONTINUE ON TO COLLEGE YOU TOO MAY HAVE A "LITTLE RED CORVETTE".

    I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EACH DAY AND MISS NOT HAVING YOU AROUND EVERY DAY. I MEAN THAT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, ANGE'

    LOVE TO YOU NOW AND ALWAYS,
    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete