Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

KRIS IS HYSTERICAL!!!!

Kris is one of the funniest I know!
He spent lots of time at my house when he
was little, he and Jesi were inseparable for a long time.
So, of course I got to see a lot of him.
He always had a sense of humor like most in
our family seem to have, yet he doesn't
even try and he cracks me up.
Put him and Roddie together, well you 
have a comedy act.
When C emailed me this picture we nearly peed
in our pants from laughter.
Like today, it is his Nannie Rebecca's birthday.
Everyone who knows him, knows that he has
always loved his Nannie's corn soup and
no matter who makes it, he'll tell you it's good
but not as good as his Nannie's.
So what does he buy her today for her birthday
and delivers it himself to her?
The ingredients it takes to make
him a corn soup.
Well, I'm hoping we hear from his Nannie to find out
what she thought of this awesome birthday 
gift...
Oh, and when will the soup be ready?
Kris, you are one of a kind!

3 comments:

  1. I CAN'T SPEAK FOR REBECCA BUT AFTER TALKING AND LAUGHING SO MUCH OVER THE PHONE YESTERDAY (CORN SOUP INGREDENCE DAY) KRIS MADE HER BIRTHDAY ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL BIRTHDAY EVER. KRIS HAD JUST LEFT HER HOUSE WHEN SHE CALL TO TELL ME HE BROUGHT HER A BIRTHDAY PRESENT. MY THOUGHTS WERE THAT KRIS HE'S SO SPECIAL! WELL SHE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME SHE COULD HARDLY PICK THE GIFT BAG UP I JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE COULD HAVE BROUGHT HER. SHE PULLED OUT THE FIRST TISSUE AND IT WAS SMOKE SAUSAGE THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT "CORN SOUP"! OF COURSE, C HAD KIND OF TOLD ME ABOUT IT (SORRY REBECCA I DIDN'T TELL YOU THIS PART) AND C AND I LAUGHED ABOUT IT. I DIDN'T TELL REBECCA I ALREADY KNEW BECAUSE I THINK IT WOULD HAVE SPOILED TO MOMENT FOR HER!

    HEY, KRIS, I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ARE LOVED AND A BIG PART OF OUR FAMILY! AND FUNNY TOO!

    LU
    AUNT RONNIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew Kris better. But just like most of the family his age I just was too involved in my own family. But for what I have seen of him he does seem to be as funny as the rest of this clan.

    However, I do have some very bad,sad and disturbing news for him. He looks just like his Father.(LOL TED)

    L-U-A
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ALSO LOVE THE TWO PICS OF THE BOYS WITH RODDIE. HOPEFULLY, KRIS WILL SHARE HIS "NANNIE SOUP" WITH HIS MOMMIE...

    ReplyDelete