Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

GLITZ GIRLS WERE IN TOWN

Who are the GLITZ GIRLS, you ask?
Well only two of the three young women who make up
one of the most popular scrapbooking companies in the business.
They came from Arizona to teach us little Cajun scrappers
a little bit of what they do.
What did we teach them?
1) King cakes
2) How important the Saints are to Louisiana
3) How to talk and scrap at the same time, all the time.
4) some Cajun french words.
A great time last night with the GLITZ GIRLS
and many of the amazing women I spend time with
at Scrapalicious. This craft I enjoy is not just about the
things I create but also about the people I meet
and fall in love with.
My life is multifaceted, enjoy pictures of one of
my facets and......






GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Lil said I had to post something .... so I'm going to say how exciting it must be to have the scrap-booking legends in town for a night of hard-core cutting and pasting .... the elmer's glue goat is glowing with excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sure this wasn't an undercover meeting of the Northern Lafourche Chapter of the COUGARS??

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...well, now that you suggested it, we are one group of "hot" ladies aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have to agree with Mikie AGAIN (better get back on those meds and fast). Each and everyone of these pictures are of beautiful women enjoying time together doing things that they love best; making their hearts happy!! Nice to meet y'all!!

    ReplyDelete