Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

post-paprika pictures

Yes, Paprika the breast lump is out
and again Dr. Marino, who I love by the way,
assured us that this looks like just a benign fibroadenoma.
Brudah was quite relieved that his
lil sis was going to be alright.
However he was just a little aggravating to baby girl.
I must say that HOBL (ron) and baby boy are just like
my pups, Jake and Trixie...
Whenever they have an audience they get all hyper and excited
and it takes them a while to calm down to their normal state.
The problem with that is that the audience really must think
they are always like that, just like my poor pups...
Now Kd, however, oh she is one of us girls, just learning to
adjust to the Riera boys. She always makes me and baby girl happy.
Jesi requested a lady gaga build-a-bear and Kd came through.
Wish I had taken a picture to post here but maybe later today I will.
I must once again mention.... I so love this girl I call
my daughter-in-law, so much that daughter-in-law is
just not personal enough...
Thinking of a more intimate name for her, if you guys have any
suggestions.
Aunt Ronnie and Tedi-girl were also there for the big event.
Just for Tedi:
(you know my girl I love you and that is why I must put my
two cents in when discussing your life.
Yet last night when I was reflecting I felt like I wanted
to let you know that I do trust you and know you are
a wonderful young girl. You will make good decisions
no matter what comes about. So I will say what I think
from now on and leave it at that. I love you
and that is what all that was about...)
Again, Brudah happy and aggravating Jesi.
I should have gotten pictures of Roddie imitating his cat,
but I had had enough of his antics by then.
Aunt Ronnie brought her "required by Jesi" surprises
from her Nannie and Aunt Ronnie herself but the Paprika
was a big hit. Think we will have to save this as a little trophy
to remember the real paprika by.
Kd says when baby boy has his Starbucks and caffeine
he is always just a little more over the top.
Explains the top and bottom pictures.
Yes, they were back from Starbucks.
Thanks for all of you who prayed for my Jesi.
So many out in the world do not believe that prayers work
in the way I believe them to, but I know for a fact
that prayers can change an outcome and for
whatever reason, the BIG MAN
has been very gentle on my family.
I praise him always.

3 comments:

  1. >> >> And so, the wizard “Romaul The Gray,”
    >> Said upon his ancient ones,
    >> “ PAPRIKA BE GONE, PAPRIKA BE GONE, Paprika be gone.”
    >> And so, Paprika was cast out of the body,
    >> of the one he loved so deeply.
    >> Romual The Gray, admits that GOD also,
    >> had a hand in this beautiful miracle.
    >> LUV-U-A,
    >>>>> Romual The Gray,

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Roddie ever gets one, we can name it nutmeg......I'm naming mine season-all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it crazy that we always have so much fun when a family member becomes ill???? OK, who's next...MONE!!!! Having her other knee surgery on March 16th and then we're off to MEMPHIS TO VISIT ELVIS!!!

    ReplyDelete