Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Terminology corrected: WHITE TIGRESS

My friend Cathy who I work with has corrected me.
She sends me on facebook:
THE TITILE OF "COUGAR" IS FAR OUTDATED
AND DEMEANING- THE NEW TITLE IS
"WHITE TIGRESS"
A BEAUTIFUL OLDER WOMAN THAT IS HAPPY
WITH HER LIFE AND THE WISDOM SHE HAS
ACQUIRED OVER THE YEARS.
This term I do believe fits me better,
except I can't be so excited when the cubs comment,
"You be looking good!"
So thank you Cathy,
I just love this new terminology...
grrrrrrrr

2 comments:

  1. What the heck is this?? Mutual of Omaha's wild kingdom??? What is it next month?? ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh a salt and pepper grizzly .... which is a not too old person that likes to nap alot and will bite your head off in a nano-second? or we could go with llama for those that like to look over others fences ... or sperm whale (beached if you see her on laying out) for those oldies that like to seek out too many companions and ofcourse and oldie but a goodie -- black widow. I guess it's all good as long as we stay away from farm animals like pig and cow ... wouldn't want to see Aunt Lil's mugshot with the word "VACHE" beneath it ... just wouldn't fit ... I think you should be a CAMEL .. ready to put the world on your back ... will walk forever along your side ... and will spit in your eye if you aggitate her ... it's either that or ox because jack ass is so out of the question for you ... So enjoy the new terminology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like this term better than Cougar as well...I'll have to let my friends in on this one...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete