Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

sometimes you just gotta whine....

... and laugh, of course.
Like how can this picture of HOBL cracking
himself up not make you feel better
and love him all the more?
hahahahaha lol!!!!
Now for the whining part....
If I can catch the darn groundhog that
decided to have 6 weeks more of this blustery
weather he will be going to the closest
taxidermist I can find.
He should be scared, the boys in my life
are avid hunters and they rarely miss a shot.
So today I will put aside my
"Bear your cross attitude"
and say,
I AM SICK OF THIS COLD WEATHER
THAT MAKES MY BACK HURT AND KEEPS
ME FROM DOING WHAT I WANT TO DO
AND MAKES ME GROUCHY TO THE ONES I LOVE
THE MOST!!!!
Okay, I feel better.
All kidding aside, sometimes for just a little while,
you need to complain, get it out of your system
and move on to make life what you want it once again.
So now, going take a shower, going to 8 am mass.
Need to get back on tract with or without
that darn groundhog....

1 comment:

  1. pave it Lil.... keep paving it! one layer of asphalt at a time .... and when you get low, let Nonc Ron re-fill your asphalt with his scholarly knowledge of religion.

    ReplyDelete