Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

TWO PET PEEVES


Yes, two things bother me this morning.
First, I AM TIRED OF ALL THIS COLD WEATHER!
Like why in the heck do we still do that
groundhog thing and set ourselves up to know
that 6 more weeks of cold weather will surround us.
Tomorrow they give possible snow,
sorry children of Louisiana, but I am over all
of this cold weather.
The only thing that would make me happy about
snowy weather at this point is if
I get that phone call from Ms. Becky
our TES secretary that tells me to stay home,
in my PJ's and scrapbook all day because
SCHOOL IS CLOSED
The prospect of that happening is the only thing
about this burst of cold that puts a smile on my face this am.
SECOND: I am so darn tired of
Senator David Vitter calling me every afternoon
as I sit to eat my supper.
Yes, at that time of the day I do answer the phone
because I always think it may be my
"HOBL" ( hunk of burning love)
calling me from Alaska to tell me how much he loves me.
(hahahaha)
Yet every afternoon I hear David Vitter trying to tell
me something I don't want to know.
Of course, it is a taped recording.
I wish he would leave a number where I could call
him back after I eat. Or have the
courage to call himself.
Then I'd have lots to talk to him about.
Like, "How's your marriage going?"
" How did that affair go for you?"
" Has your wife truly forgiven you or does she still
make you pay for your fun?"
" Do you still speak to the cougar who made your
family miserable?"
Of course, I will never get to ask those questions.
However I do know that is what we all really want to know.
Do you get the sense that old auntie Lil
doesn't like cheaters very much?
THE WORLD WANTS TO KNOW DAVID VITTER
... and they talk about where our tax dollars are going...

3 comments:

  1. Take your pick ... active hurricane season (no el nino ... no cold) or below active hurricane season (el nino and cold aunt lil) ... BUNDLE UP BABE --- me likie the coldie ---- and please clarify the second one .. is it the act of the interruption or is it your disdain for your senator? You probably should have put three pet peeves ... cold, receiving calls during supper, infidelity. Actually I think it's the age thing-a-ma-jig that makes Auntie Lil turn into Auntie Crankey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't even get me started on politics and money; it will drive me to double doses of meds!! UUUGGGHHHHH

    ReplyDelete