Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Why did I fight Facebook for so long?!!

Yep I am loving facebook.
It was built for people like me who are all
into their history, finding old friends,
keeping in touch with extended family.
So during the weekend I click on my chat line
and see there an old friend of C and I's
LINDA JACKSON
So we start chatting and I find out that
she lives within walking distance from me.
We reminisce of old times when her
sisters and herself were the same age
as Rosie, C and I so we would all play
at each others house.
I catch her up on the family and tell her
since she lives in Thibodaux that one day
she should meet C, Mom and I at Bingo
one Monday night...
Well last night who surprises us but
LINDA JACKSON!
Yes it was awesome to see her and
catch up on many, many years of missed time.
C was especially surprised and pleased
since she and Linda were the closest...
Good night had by all
Kris won the bucks
but C and I also won the company of an old friend.

2 comments:

  1. Being with good old friends make great new memories.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I had such a blast last night and it was so good to see Linda...that crazy broad ain't changed a damn bit!!! Ok, I guess I'll have to find my way to Facebook. Lil always talks me into doing things..she still has me wrapped.

    Linda, thanks for taking time to come and visit with my family and me; your comment is so very true and I look forward to making more great new memories!!

    ReplyDelete