Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Photo Friday for your fancy

I Stayed up way too late last night scanning old photos
just so I could post and scrap this weekend.
Chase asked me why he hasn't seen me scrapping
lately. He is always teasing me about my "hobbies"
I told him for what ever reason I don't usually scrap on
school nights. Last night I changed that and finally
know why I don't. Once I go into my scrapbook room
it is hard for me to get out...
So I am tired this AM but this will be all okay
once I get to school and we start partying
and chanting, "Who Dat" at our pep rally today.
so enjoy the old pictures of my and
HOBL (hunk of burning love)
when we were young...
Ronnie far right after a day of hunting small flying birds with friends.
HOBL in back middle with his two sisters, great-grandmother
and his Uncle Jack on the far left.
Every time I look at this picture is freaks me out just
how much Roddie looks like his DeDa.
Myself on the left with two cutie nieces, Tie and Tiffy
HOBL was just the cutest little boy imaginable.
Want to just kiss this picture!
Again, reminds me so much of my Baby boy.
Circa 1984, just after my wedding taken in our first home.
Mumsie, Veronica, Allison, Tie, and Tiffy
Note Tiffy's T-shirt... some things never change hahaha
Love you Tiffy!
1984 now we were some cute and Oh so young looking!!!
Celena and myself. Oh did we love each other!
Guy, my nephew and the three younger sisters:
C, me and Rosie
1982, on my nursing graduation.
Who ever thought that this career would make
me the person I am today and fulfill me
in so many awesome ways.
1982, Having fun at nursing school.
Remember when sailor clothing was popular?
Oh so lame.
Have a great Friday!!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. I have no idea where to start ................... too much to work with here.... give me time to digest ............ i can spend an hour just on Ron's high tide pants with the chocks around his belt ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I figured out picture number 1... Ron was the dog! ... those older boys used him to fetch all of the doves (which is why his pants are high on the ankle so they wouldn't get wet) the other dude appears to be showing off his button fly and I'm impressed with the one without shoes. I think Ron reverted back to that hairstyle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jump to picture 4 .... what's not being told is Rebecca is either in the yard picking M&M's out of the tree or locked in a closet crying b/c they told here she was adopted. .... you could call it 4 b.m. .... 4 years before me ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. pic 6 ... the wedding dance ... for some reason a kite comes to mind ...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. pic 9 ... did you have like a 13inch waist?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cannot believe you did not comment on Tiffy's t-shirt....
    Rebeccas wasn't even born yet in picture three...
    it was way before you, and niether of us needed a kite, after 25 years we are still grounded together.... yes, I was a little bitty thing and that is my skinny side, you know the one that has a kidney and muscle missing so I always try to face that side to the camera hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one without shoes happens to be his sister, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, Lil, he didn't comment on the shirt because he probably doesn't know what it says!! Ya'll too darn funny!!! And what I'm thinking about that shirt I CANNOT PUT ON HERE!!!! LMAO
    IIII'''MMMMMM BBBBAAACCCKKK!!!!!!! (WELL ALMOST)

    LOVE YOU ALL,
    TIFF

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey you guys WHAT DOES TIFF SHIRT SAYS? ROSIE AND I CAN NOT FIGURE IT OUT HELP

    ReplyDelete
  10. ... it was her fudruckers shirt.... she loved that shirt

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with Mikie, too much..don't know where to start. All I can say is good thing I haven't had pain meds today!!
    I have to agree though, he certainly was, and still is, a "hunk of burnin love" and the two of you together sure do make beautiful chitlins!!

    ReplyDelete