Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

I (heart) garages sales!!!

Supposed to be a weekend full of beautiful weather.
Want to know what this Saturday is also filled with?
GARAGE SALES!!!!
Not the type in peoples yards or garages.
These are MEGA GARAGE SALES
Yep, two are at schools where every employee
or child can clean out their attics, homes
and bring it to their school for all to view and purchase.
Oh I am a happy girl this morning as I am up
at 5:00 am gearing up.
The third one is at a church where booths have
been rented to anyone who just doesn't
feel like having it at their own home.
There is something I just love about
going through people's junk,
especially if it is vintage stuff.
What makes it more special this morning?
Kd's cousin, Melissa has come spend the night
so she can come sift through junk with me.
It is a good thing I am not a hoarder.

3 comments:

  1. You said a mouthful.... OTHER PEOPLE'S JUNK..... I've got enough of my own ....thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't do garage sales... I have too much stuff of my own I need to get rid of... And I need to make sure I keep William far away from them - even though he tends to find screaming deals...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If either of you come across anything old a made of some type of material that I can scrapbook, SAVE IT!!!
    Lea already has promised me some banana paper she hand-made and I will most certainly take her offer and make something really cool with it!!!!!
    Both of you live in older homes that I am sure are chock-full of vintage stuff, so before you throw, remember me and my love for everything vintage!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete