Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just pictures to entertain this Sunday

Random pictures used as eye candy this morning.
Daddy way before I was thought of,
when he was happy and healthy.
Myself at Emily's baptism.
I look like a baby!!!!!!
I had just gotten married so I was 20, baby girls' age.
Jesi and Tedi at one of the many trips she
made with her Nannie to Yogi Bear park.
Myself and T-Jack at Lil Ricky's communion.
I am his Godmother, Jack is his Perrin.
The Christmas Eve when Arthur and Kris got the
game table from their Nannie's,
Aunt Ronnnie and Rebecca.
Biddy basketball team picture not sure what year.
The three musketeers are on the bottom row:
Robert, baby boy, and Dean.
Kris giving loving to his Nannie, Rebecca.
Mom, myself and C.
A historical picture when Daddy was one of the
first Alderman of the little town of
Golden Meadow, Louisiana.
He was also the town photographer so I don't
know who took the awesome picture.
Our big brother, Larry
with the one woman he always loved,
Lupita and their little girl, Thaisy
many years ago.
Hope you enjoy the pictures, I know I always
love going through old pictures and trying to
bring back magical moments of the times.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for those great pictures. I wished you had known dad and mom when they were alwayS HAPPY. dAD SAID THE REASON HE WON THE ELECTION FOR COUNDSEL WAS BECAUSR OF THIS JOKE HE TOLD AT THE POLITICAL RALEY He sai the worst time he ever had was when his grandmother caught her tits in the wringer of the washing machine. He always said that is why he won, Can you imagine what would happen today if that was said at a political meeting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the reason I used a differant profile is because that ys the only way I could get thi message to you. Sorry MikieLove Big Sister MON

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I got to you . O K HERE GOES.I LOVED THE PICTURES YOU SENT I WISH YOU HAD KNOWN DAD AND MOM THE WAY THEY WERE AFTER HE CAME BACK FROM THE WAR. WHEN I WAS ABOUT TWELVE. THEY WERE SO HAPPY THEN. I SAW HIM KISS HER WHEN THEY THOUGHT I WAS NOT LOOKING. YOU KNOW IN THOSE DAYS SHOWING EFFECTION WAS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS IN A MAN BUT MOM AND DAD WERE WAY AHEAD OF THEIR TIME.UNTIL THEY MOVED IN THE BIG HOUSE AND THEY DID NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HOUSE NOTES:CAR NOTES FOOD AND STUFF LIKE THAT THEY WERE COOL. MOM AND DAD STARYED THE FIRST SOCK HOP ON TYE BAYOU HE WAS THE FIRST D J I HAD LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN AT THE SOCK HOP, ALL THE FIFTY SONGS DAD HAD THEM BOTH OF THEM TRIED TO DANCE AND THEY WERE NOT TO GOOD AT IT SO THEY JUST PLAYED THE RECORDS.I HAD SO MANY PARTIES AT HOME. NOW I CANNOT CLOSE WITHOUT TELLING YOU THIS DAD SAID HE WON THE ELECTION BECAUSE HE TOLD THIS JOKE THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER SAW WAS WHEN GRANDMA'S TITS GOT COUGHT IN THE WRINGER OF THE WASHING MACHINE AND HE WAS ELECTED THE FIRST COUNCILMAN DAD HAD MANY FIRST AND MOM WAS ALWAYS LAUGHING.LOVE BIG SISTER MONE

    ReplyDelete