Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Rising up

Yep, time to rise up for this Monday.
On Sunday mornings I listen to this country station
on the radio called RISE-UP
www.rise-up.com
Rise-up is a country show that is about
God, family and country.
John Ritter, the speaker allows
listeners to call in and give different outlooks on
country songs. Sometimes Ritter gives his own interpretation.
Yesterday I hear a song by Lee Brice called
LOVE LIKE CRAZY
It could be a sermon in itself when the
chorus reminds me of basic principles:
...Just ask him how he made it
he'll tell you faith and sweat
and the heart of a faithful woman
who never let him forget:
be a best friend, tell the truth
and overuse i love you
go to work, do your best
don't outsmart your commonsense.
never let your praying knees get lazy
and love like crazy
always treat your woman like a lady
never get to old to call her baby
never let your praying knees get lazy
and love like crazy...
Thoughts to ponder for all of us as I:
"go to work, do my best...
...and love like crazy..."

3 comments:

  1. I thought John Ritter was dead.... must not be the "Jack Tripper" from Three's Company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE this! Words to live by!: ) Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know how, but when I was typing this up I just knew Mikie was going to make a comment about Jack Tripper and I should have clarified it was not him.... must be why we are bfobs....

    ReplyDelete