Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Pray for me...

Did you ask why?
Well because I will be spending the weekend with
these three goof-balls.
Yep, HOBL and baby boy along with "Brudah" (Chase)
are going hunting somewhere in Donaldsonville
and HOBL wants it to be a family weekend so he
rented a cabin for baby girl and I to come along.
KD lucked out and I am just a little bit jealous of her.
She has a wedding to go to and "just can't miss it"
Now picture this, picture why I need the prayers:
A cabin in the woods, no TV,
HOBL, baby boy, baby girl...
You guys know these things always go better in
my head than they do in real life.
Really, I am looking forward to the memories
however, Jesi and I are bringing an extra car,
just in case we need to get away in the middle
of the night. You just never know when you
will have enough Riera...

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh nothing better than spending QT with those you share a home. Now Lil, isn't God putting you there for a reason? Could it be this may be your big chance to bring those astray back to the Church?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this vision.....it's for the older crowd .... remember the episode on the Brady Bunch when they went camping? It was three episode adventure (which was odd for those days) ... the station wagon pulled had all the gear up top and as they drove they sang songs .......Now plug in the Riera clan on 308 north bound singing Kum Ba Ya. I wonder if Ron had his pants that stop at his ankles and some blue canvas shoes??

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the possibilities sound so good in the mind.... then reality hits...... how romantic - a cabin in Donaldsonville.... OMG - a cabin - in Donaldsonville.... hope you brought disinfectant hehehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete