Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

A sad week at TES


It has been a sad week at TES
as we find out about budget cuts
and all those that have been placed
on the "cut" list...
Our school is just like a family
there are those you spend more time with
and there are those who you don't get
to talk to often but still and all
you think of them fondly because they
are your family.
It has never made sense to me that
education is ever cut but
so is the laws that have passed.
It will be a different year next year at TES.
Pray that all find jobs and that
our children, our future have enough
to be able to learn what it is they
need to know to correct the errors of
our generations ways.

2 comments:

  1. I know how sad this can be, because I just found out yesterday about the cuts at my old school GMUE. One of my very dear friends is in the middle of these cuts. I will pray for all those who will be affected by these cuts, but most of all the families of TES and GMUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mrs ashmun is getting cut from Galliano! when i moved dayne to this school he was an f student! dreaded school everyday in 1st grade. she turned it around for him and now he is a straight a student!!!! It is so sad to see her cut with what she done for my baby!!! I am so sad about these cuts!!! All are in my prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete