Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MAY WE ALL BE TWITTERCATED

... TWITTERCATED...
When I said yesterday, all the kids and adults at school
were twittercated, many looked at me with question.
Others wanted to know how I learned how to twitter.
So I had to explain what Twittercated means and that it
was here a long time before cell phone twitter ever was
thought of. I used to use this word each spring when
my babies were growing up, I wonder if they remember...
Go back to the Disney movie Bami.
Hunting season is over and spring is in the air.
All the animals are happy and falling in love.
Then one of the old skunks (or it may have been a rabbit) tell Bambi
"Oh it's okay, they are all twittercated."
What is this word I am speaking of?
Twittercated=spring fever.
Yep, spring was in the air, the wind was crisp and dry.
Children and adults were itching to get out,
and new love was seen in the eyes of many.
I love spring, flowers are peeking out the ground.
Today, use this word at least once.
When others look at you with the question in your eyes,
remind them of just what twittercated means.
Pull out your old Disney Bambi movie
and see exactly what twittercated looks like
in the forest.
Happy Birthday, Hughby for I believe yesterday.
Hope you had a fantastic time at
Commanders' Palace.
Birthday wishes coming in the mail soon.

2 comments:

  1. Here's my sentence .... Ronald must have been twittercated when he ran around Palo Alto in his underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was twittercated today - I pulled weeds in the yard and I cooked supper!

    ReplyDelete