Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What have I done for two days?

For two days I have been laid up at home,
praying for warmer weather so I can have
some peace to this darn back issue.
So not to waste precious time, what did I do?
Scanned pictures!!!!!
For too long I have worked on trying to get all my old pictures on discs
in case I ever loose my photos.
I got a lot done which gave me lots
of ammunition for future blogs!
Sharing just a few with you guys
because I know how much you guys love pictures!
Roddie at 6, like how did I not get reported to OCS?
Look how skinny that boys' legs are!!!
I know I am prejudice, but is not this child
the most beautiful thing you ever did see?
Oh to kiss that baby face one more time,
to hear him say,
"Mommy, I need some lovin'"
Aleena as a wee little one
The Collins family.
This shows the big age gap in the children.
Mone being 25 and myself in Mumsie's arms maybe 2?
... and this beautiful little girl?
When did they get so big,
like I know I was there, but it happened
oh, so fast!!!!
Pure joy is what this child was to me.
Again I know I am prejudiced.
but what did I do to have these two
babies come to me?
Minta and Santa...
Didn't see Minnie dressed up like this
often, for Santa she would do anything!
Tiffy and Tie,
Tie always cried but I do believe maybe
Tiffany was pinching her...
Emily one Easter Sunday.
I am thinking the Zack is beginning to look more like her.
Old School class picture.
My Aunt Tim was my teacher that year
in 4th grade.
Just in case you can't find me,
I am bottom row second from the teacher.
Get better Uncle Jay!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Let us answer the questions for you my dear Aunt Lil ............. Answer to Question Numero Uno - b/c everyone was afraid Ronald would relapse and go postal ... Answer to Question Numero Doce -- No (let's just leave it at that so we don't get some backlash from Plaquemine) Answer to Question Numero Trece --- Don't know .. wasn't born .. Answer to Question Four (b/c I can't spell it in Spanish) -- actually that should be a statement b/c it makes no sense as a question .. Answer to Numero Cinko (as in De-Mayo for all you drunks out there) -- sex (I thought you knew this stuff Lil.. didn't you just give a speech to some kids on that stuff?? no wonder there's a bunch of gay clubs starting up .. all kids you gave the speech to)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't worry about Nonc Jay ... there's more nurses around him than ants in a pile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lilly I was so happy to see the pictures of Joe and I's wedding pictures.Let me tell you what no knew about that pictures. Joe was picthing my a.. Lovr Big Sistere

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOW I KNOW WHY YOU HAD SUCH A BIG SMILE ON YOUR FACE. IF PETER DOESN'T LOOK LIKE BUDDY HOLLY AND ANGE' LOOK JUST LIKE C WELL I'LL BE A MONKEY'S UNCLE OHOH I MEAN AUNT!

    ReplyDelete