Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Alaska here come the Riera's

We finally decided we would have to cancel our
Grand Isle weeks this summer.
Against all our hearts wanted,
a vacation without the beach, crabbing, and fishing
is just not a vacation.
So HOBL always wanting to make things right for us
promised he would find us a vacation that
could make us all happy.
He and the babies searched and searched for
something comparable to what we normally do
in Grand Isle but they could not find a place
that was not booked for the dates we could go.
Then HOBL said, "Well lets go to Alaska"
For those of you who don't know it, HOBL works
there for none other than BP.
I didn't want to go to Alaska.
I told them to go without me and I really
would not be offended.
Just the thought of 12 hours of traveling
made my back hurt.
"Please, you guys go without me, really,
I will be happy for you all and I will be happy
home all alone."
Nope if we don't all go, no one goes.
Just like the Griswold's.
So yesterday I am in the heat of end of the
school business and HOBL calls
to say that the family has decided we are going
to Alaska and I have to come.
With his frequent flyer miles
the whole entire trip for all
5 of us back and forth will cost him,
get this
90 dollars!!!!
Not per person, not per ticket,
for all 5 tickets round trip!
How can I be a party pooper and say no.
So I bend,
"Yes, I will go just don't bother me with the details,
surprise me and I will have a great time."
Now we are all excited.
Baby momma can travel pregnant.
Baby boy and HOBL are planning their
fishing trip, Baby girl wants to whale watch.
baby momma wants to shop,
me, me?
Wondering where I can get some good drugs for traveling.
Hahahah no really we are all sooo excited.

3 comments:

  1. Alaska will never be the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY SIS I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TRIP WOULD YOU PLEASE BRING ME A PAIR OF EARRINGS? PLEASE PLEASE WITH SUGAR ONTOP THANKS MONE

    ReplyDelete