Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Name for baby blogging

What to call the baby when Blogging.
That is the question I have struggled with
since I was given baby blog privileges.
When new people come here they sometimes ask
me what the codes for people mean.
I sometimes think I need to make a box
just to explain to those who exactly I am speaking of.
So I'll take some time to explain for those who don't know.
So there is Baby boy, easy one-Roddie, my first born.
Baby girl, just as easy-Jesi the baby of the Riera's right now.
Kd used to be Katie but that has changed now she will
be known as Baby Momma.
Bruddah would be Chase, Jesi's boyfriend.
HOBL is my hubby, Ronnie
He is my "Hunk of burning love"
hence the name.
Mumsie is what I have called my Mom since she has shown
signs of dementia but it will also be
what this child calls me, he/she's grandmother.
Can't forget BFOB, this would be my nephew Mikie.
Best friend of blog.
Don't tell him but he is more to me than just my BFOB.
So now we have this little one coming to us.
Right now the kids call he/she fetus Riera.
Well I can't call our baby that.
It sounds like a science experiment.
This morning it has come to me,
exactly what the baby will be called here for
blogging purposes:
LOVEY
because I am already so in love with this child.
When you see Lovey written in this blog it
will be about this baby who is coming to us
to teach us about life and love.
Monday Monday lalalaaaalalaa
so good to me.

2 comments:

  1. Damn .... Lovey Dovey is freaking 8.25 months away and already I'm softening up. How I'm supposed to talk about fertilization, eggs, sperm whales and all that stuff with Nonc Ron now that Fertile Myrtle and Don Juan have warped into the first trimester? Can I at least hold La Maz classes when Rod passes through town? I consider myself an expert and being there when the water breaks and little people want out. I'll take The Don and prepare him for 'THE END OF THE WORLD AS HE KNOWS IT' ... and the name Lovey is walking a fine line between cute and lame. I would have preferred "Biscuit" as in cooking in the oven.... My wife hated when I referred to the womb as an oven... she despised "knocked up".. I'd always say "my old lady is knocked up" and BELIEVE ME IN THE OIL-PATCH THAT BIG DADDY RODDIE WORKS IN THE POLITICALLY CORRECT TERM IS 'knocked up old lady' and it's a term of endearment. So as the estrogen levels go off the chart up there in Plaquemine, old BFOB dtb will be here waiting for any opportunity to insert some wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think LOVEY is the perfect name for baby Riera. I was thinking the same thing. What will we call the baby until it is born, and LOVEY will be it.

    Lil, the blogging world has opened up for you now and things will never be the same again!!!

    PS When are you going to retire? That baby will need some Mumsie loving!!!!!!

    I love you,
    Tie

    PSS I LOVE MY NEW TOY!!!! THE CRICET!!!!!

    ReplyDelete