Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

all ready for Jillian...

Yesterday evening HOBL and I spent the day with
Baby boy and Kd, watched the superbowl at
kd's parents house but the thing that really excited me
was the fact that all is ready for Jillian's coming.
Of course, we all want her to stay where she is until
she is healthy enough to be born without complications
but the anticipation of her coming is beginning
to be felt by all of us, especially KD.
I mean, can we say too much time on her hands when
she can bling baby wipe holders and pacifiers....
The bed sits all ready for the Jilly-bean to come home.
her shoes are all lined up in a row...
Poor little girl will not have time to even try on
all this 0 to 6 month clothing unless
her momma changes her every time she feeds her...
Are we sure she is a girl... she better be! lol
This is HOBL, aka gramps talking to Jilly bean...
How peaceful is this little space for our girl to
grow up in...
She has her CD player all lines up with Rock lullabyes
yes, rock lullabyes, there is Journey, Tool...
so soothing and beautiful.
The necessities of her cleanliness sits here
all ready for diaper changing business...
There are times in my day when I forget that I am
about to be a Mumsie and then I remember
and I get all giddy inside, like when you think
of an upcoming vacation.
I do believe this vacation will last a long, long time.
5 more weeks...
Your parents are ready, Jilly-bean
there is nothing you shall want.

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!! I cannot wait!




    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember how Nonc Ron worked his a** off to get Hugh's room ready for us. Those pictures reminded me of it. And that baby bed ... Nonc Ron put it up, I took it down, I put it up, I took it down, I put it up and I took it down again .... get rid of the animal mobile thingy because that kid won't be in that bed long enough to look at it. And is that a diaper jeanie? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will never want for anything especially love!! She will be loved by all in the families!
    Good Luck - Rod and Kd! You are in for the ride of your life - the best ever!! Remember to remind her everyday: No dating until she is 30!!! LOL Love you all! Can't wait to meet Jilly, and make her some cute tutu's and clothes.

    ReplyDelete