Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Yay for me!

Saw the infamous Dr. Donner today and he
was quite pleased with my attitude when
compared to last month and very excited
to tell me that my Ct scan looks so darn good!
Much calcium deposits between the bones
that was not there a month ago....
It is soft bone and a full fusion could take
a full year to be considered solid
but the way it looks today means I should
have complete fusion without problems.
So now the next 6 weeks will be physical therapy,
exercise, getting my body to return to work
my projected return date right now is March 21st.
I will see Doc on the 17th and the final decision will
be made but this lil auntie is a happy girl this evening.
Thanks to all the praying that people have been doing
because I choose to believe that this recovery and
another chance at returning to school nursing
a miracle brought on by much praying from those I love.

2 comments: