Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

SA Feb. 12th

JUST TRUST YOURSELF...
Today's challenge in SA has always been one of my favorites.
The first time i took the simple abundance challenge
this is the picture I framed and placed on my bedside.
It is still framed now in my scraproom.
In the reading it talks about going back to when you were 10.
I love the way the reading takes you back with the
questions it asks of you.
If you are like me, and had a wonderful childhood
where you felt safe and happy, the challenge
is a wonderful one.
When going back into my childhood I remember
just how much I loved it. A time when there
were no worries, when you trusted yourself because
there were people who loved you making all the
big and important decisions for you.
I hope that if ever my babies take the SA
challenge that their memories of 10 are
good, happy times when they felt safe.
If we give that to our children,
that sense of safety, peace, and happiness
it really is all they need.
These simple things can make for such
a happy adult.
...So do you remember the smell of Play-dough...
do you remember your favorite color in the crayola pack...
go down memory lane, write your memories down.
They will bring you comfort on the road
of comfort and joy.

1 comment:

  1. my favorite color was green

    i played with star wars figures (not dolls)

    i enjoyed math ... my teacher was Johnny Plaisance.. he gave me a D once because I didn't do the back page ... imagine that, paying the consequences for mistakes (what a concept!)

    I'm still extraordinary
    but the woman in me has yet to come out.

    ReplyDelete