Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

I miss the fishing...

Myself and baby boy, we like to fish.
We are the best fishing buds.
He knows if he takes me fishing I will not whine
to come home or to move spots if the fish aren't biting.
Myself and baby boy, we do two things well together,
clean and fish.
So, every day that the boy throws the cast,
he calls to tell me how many perch he caught.
Patasa fishing is one of my favorites and baby boy
knows this. However, I have not been able to
coordinate my schedule to meet him for
these little gems of a fish.
Last night he calls to rub in that he caught
40 some odd, perch!!
What?!!!!? oh he is so teasing me!
He keeps promising me that the best month is May
but I know he is telling me that because after
he brags he realizes that I really love some fishing.
However, I really love fishing with BB more than
I love fishing.
Even in the worst of BB's days,
he and I perch fished. It was our time to talk
and we do talk when we cast, and sometimes
we don't. Our fishing days are relaxing because
we can just "be" on the water.
I hope Jilly loves to fish...
How awesome will it be for the three generations of us
to spend a day casting and basking....
Soon, baby boy we will get our schedules
together and cast.

1 comment:

  1. I'm all about fishing too ..... I like when my uncle comes dtb and fixes my boat door. I like when my aunt lil comes down and catches redfish... and when j.r. shows up and mops up...dtb needs some riera every now and then.

    ReplyDelete